We are looking for an enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall Affiliate marketing efforts.
• overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
• conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• writing and proofreading creative copy
• maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• organising events and product exhibitions
• updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
• monitoring performance
• managing campaigns on social media.
• Bachelor's degree; master's often preferred
• Degree Field(s) Marketing or business administration
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
• the ability to sell products and services.
• excellent verbal communication skills.
• the ability to use your initiative.
• to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
• leadership skills.
• maths knowledge.
• business management skills.
• customer service skills.
• Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Company NameArmo Group
Job CategoryAffiliate marketing Manager
Job PositionAffiliate marketing Manager
Job Typefull time
Deadline19 Apr 2022